Название: Spoken language processing. A guide to theory, algorithms and system development
Автор: Xuedong Huang, Alex Acero, Hsiao-Wuen Hon
Издательство: Prentice Hall
Размер: 10 Mb
New advances in spoken language processing: theory and practice. In-depth coverage of speech processing, speech recognition, speech synthesis, spoken language understanding, and speech interface design. Many case studies from state-of-the-art systems, including examples from Microsofts advanced research labs Spoken Language Processing draws on the latest advances and techniques from multiple fields: computer science, electrical engineering, acoustics, linguistics, mathematics, psychology, and beyond.
Starting with the fundamentals, it presents all this and more:
- Essential background on speech production and perception, probability and information theory, and pattern recognition
- Extracting information from the speech signal: useful representations and practical compression solutions
- Modern speech recognition techniques: hidden Markov models, acoustic and language modeling, improving resistance to environmental noises, search algorithms, and large vocabulary speech recognition
- Text-to-speech: analyzing documents, pitch and duration controls; trainable synthesis, and more
- Spoken language understanding: dialog management, spoken language applications, and multimodal interfaces
Скачать "Spoken language processing. A guide to theory, algorithms and system development"
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.