Автор: George T. Heineman, Gary Pollice, Stanley Selkow
Название: Algorithms in a Nutshell
Издательство: O'Reilly Media
Серия: In a Nutshell (O'Reilly)
Размер: 12,7 mb
With its focus on application, rather than theory, this book provides efficient code solutions in several programming languages that you can easily adapt to a specific project. Each major algorithm is presented in the style of a design pattern that includes information to help you understand why and when the algorithm is appropriate.
With this book, you will:
– Solve a particular coding problem or improve on the performance of an existing solution
– Quickly locate algorithms that relate to the problems you want to solve, and determine why a particular algorithm is the right one to use
– Get algorithmic solutions in C, C++, Java, and Ruby with implementation tips
– Learn the expected performance of an algorithm, and the conditions it needs to perform at its best
– Discover the impact that similar design decisions have on different algorithms
– Learn advanced data structures to improve the efficiency of algorithms
With Algorithms in a Nutshell, you'll learn how to improve the performance of key algorithms essential for the success of your software applications.
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.