Автор: Frederique Delacoste, Asa Akira
Название: Sex Work: Writings by Women in the Sex Industry, 2nd Edition
Издательство: Cleis Press
Размер: 5,3 mb
The first and possibly only book to be reviewed favorably in both The Women's Review of Books and Hustler, Sex Work popularized the term "sex work" to describe the occupations of street prostitutes, exotic dancers, nude models, escorts, porn actresses, and workers in massage parlors, and so changed the way we talk about sex and money. Features the original stories of women in the life, including writings by Sapphire, Nina Hartley, and Joan Nestle.
Updated for the Second Edition:
– Sex Workers' response to AIDS
– Latest information on the legal status of sex work in the United States, Europe, and Asia
– Growth of the international prostitutes' rights movement
– Bibliography, revised to reflect a decades’ worth of writing and publishing on sex work
– Resources, including activist organizations and publications?many just a Web click away
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.